Thursday, September 18, 2014

Two Toned!

This shirt used to be too big and all the same color. BORING! So I updated it by adding sheer white fabric to the front and back.

I have not made too many shirts for myself. For the most part I have only tailored shirts to my size, but this shirt really excited me. I got to completely take it apart (minus the ft. Pocket) and put it back together. First I set up to make my pattern next I un assembled the shirt and got to cutting. After all my pieces were cut I pinned the fabric back together. 


That is what you see in the first two pictures. Unfortunately my before picture magically deleted from my camera.. -Pretty bummed that this is becoming a habit for me.., but back to it! Finally the existing part came the part where my vision becomes a reality. I put it in my sewing and let the magic happen.


So happy my new shirt is a success and will most likely be in the fav category. Having something new to wear to work always a bonus!




No comments:

Post a Comment