Monday, February 3, 2014

My fuzzy memories

This was my dads blanket he got when he started dialysis and the bandanas were my little sister's. She wore them all the time. As you can see she had one in every color.

Since my dad's passing I have had this blanket on my bed. It's been perfect, I'm usually chilli and need a blanket to get cozy and warm when I relax.
Since my sister's murder the bandanas have been folded in storage. Because I did not want to lose or misplace any of them.

I thought it would be a great idea to join the memories to make one. As I was pining MrJohnson commented that it was like they were ment to be together.  Because they fit perfectly over dad's blanket. I'm pretty sure I have misplaced one. The blue bandanna.... there is no way she would have been without that color. Nonetheless they do indeed fit perfectly and I could not be more happy.

Are you holding on to something you can't let go of, but no longer use it?

Email sewnbymizzizj@gmail.com

The options are endless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment