Saturday, February 22, 2014

Started from the bottom....

As I was going through picture albums. I came across these pictures♥ they are of my very first sewing projects with and without my sewing machine. I made my oldest (Age 3) a Mike Wazowski costume for Halloween. I was so proud that I had accomplished my first homemade sewing machine project. I have also posted a picture of him in his bears costume (Age 2) Papa loved that. He was a bears fan... and my household is a packer home;) I also posted a picture of a maternity shirt turned hot mama top! I had not realized how long I've been on this sewing kick. Makes sense that MrJohnson bought me the sewing machine. He has always been the water to my seeds always encouraging my growth. That in itself is a blessing I'm thankful for.

I am a creative person who wants to do it all:) I am following my dreams (literally) and this is my journey. I hope you enjoy my work, leave me comments or even purchase some of my work as we go:) email sewnbymizzizj@gmail.com if you see something you like and like me on fb too! Facebook.com/sewnbymizzizj.

Thanks a million for the support♥
mizzizjohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment