Thursday, January 30, 2014

Heart belt

Sorry I have not posted for a couple of days. I was not feeling myself, then I got sick, and yesterday was my birthday. Yay!!! I am another year older :) woot woot.

I decided I wanted to wear a dress and not my usual pants. It's like as soon as it starts to snow I stop wearing skirts and dresses. And bust out the pants and long underwear. Yup, it's that cold here! So this year's birthday landed in the middle of the week so I had to work a couple of hours to make my part time hours...

I've been working on this belt and was happy to finish it by my birthday.  It goes great with this black dress. Right?. Unfortunately I decided this will be the last time I will wear this dress. It was my sister's dress and it is not holding up well anymore. Sad to say and even more sad to see it go to storage I love wearing it. MrJohnson suggested a replacement dress bc he likes it too. He could be on to something. I will need a black dress to wear with my new fabulous red belt!

Get yours by
Emailing sewnbymizzizj@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment