Sunday, March 6, 2016

Doll Clothes pt.1

One of last week's project's was a skirt and shirt for the girl's American girl dolls. Currently I have only used patterns that I have created myself. This time I decided to step out of my comfort zone. Why not!? I had saved a bunch of no longer worn clothes and fabric remnants already...

I finally found the time to start my sewing challenge. I pulled this "fabric" from my stash and got to work.

A pair of the girls shorts from years back 😲. Yup, the stash goes back that far.


And the remnants from a pair of dress pants I tailored for a family friend.


I told Mr. Johnson it only took me two days per garment!. He looked at me puzzled and reminded me that I work during the day and only sew for a couple hours a night. lol! oh yeah😂.

I'm delighted at how the well t turned out and the girl loves the addition to her doll clothes.. ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment